Accessibility Statement for San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center
San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible.
- Color contrast ratios set to achieve minimum requirements.
- All images have Alt Tags.
- Tested with multiple screen reader technologies.
In addition to how the website is built, Equalweb’s automatic accessibility tool has been implemented to add the following features to this website:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Ability to increase the site font to 4 different sizes.
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Matching and monochrome options for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 2.1%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
Accessibility of San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center assessed the accessibility of San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Usage of the EqualWeb Accessibility Scanning Tool
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to continuing improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health Center Website www.movinglivesforward.com:
- Phone: 818-901-4830
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 16360 Roscoe Blvd, 2nd Floor Van Nuys, CA 91406